SEO Website Audit
SEO goes beyond technical best practices of course; the first consideration is always the quality of the content you have on the website, and how you manage and optimize that. But technical factors do matter, and improving them can give your pages a boost.
Search engine optimisation is forever evolving and it is often hard knowing where to start. Like many website owners you’ve probably read a few articles online and tried to improve things but now you’ve stuck. You need an expert to guide diagnose the problems and come up with an action plan to resolve the issues and get your website back on track!
If this sounds familiar and your website is under performing the first thing you should do is fill out the form below to claim your SEO audit. An SEO audit helps identify problems with your website that are hindering your organic growth with the search engines. Once we know what is wrong with your website we can start to fix the problems and improve your website.
Get Your SEO Audit
Our Google Certified SEO experts can analyse your website and find out what needs to be fixed for you to get the best results.
The process usually takes half a day (depending on website size) to review everything and put our findings into a detailed report outlining the issues.
Below are a handful of things welook at when performing a website audit:
- Any technical issues with the website that prevent search engines from crawling your website?
- Is there any missing content or broken links in the website?
- Are you duplicating content throughout the website?
- Is there at least 300 words of unique content on every page of your website?
- Are you using the correct HTML headings within your pages?
- Does your website have an SEO sitemap? Has this been submitted to all major search engines?
- Are your pages optimised for specific keywords?
- Are you following SEO best practices?
- Do you have a sitemap and has this been submitted to search engines?
- We review links to your website to make sure they aren’t spammy links that could be harming your rankings