Spokes and Spanners
Spokes and Spanners needed some help with their website as it was failing to generate much revenue for the company. We started with a technical SEO audit to assess what needed to be fixed to get them the best results.
Before we started working with Spokes and Spanners, they weren’t able to monitor the effectiveness of their online marketing. They had a blog but did not write content around their audience on a regular basis. The company was not ranking in search results for product or service keywords and they had a low quality backlink profile.
How Did We Help?
With any new SEO campaign, we performed an SEO audit to assess the strengths and weaknesses of their website. When we knew what could be improved, we planned out the development road-map for the website so we could fix issues that were outlined in the website audit.
What Were The Results?
After fixing the issues we started to see a gradual improvement in how much time visitors were spending on the website. Spokes and Spanners went ahead with a monthly SEO plan to continually monitor and improve their website. During the SEO campaign we started to see big SEO ranking improvements for a lot of their key pages.
I have been very happy with the work
"Ben has obviously been working hard on my website to get it ranking high. I have been very happy with the work him and his team have done for me."
Dean Llewellyn - Spokes and Spanners5
- Over 6 months their Organic SEO traffic to the website had increased by 61%, which led to a noticeable increase in website enquiries and visits to their shop
- Our SEO campaign saw a 106% increase in traffic from search engines
- In 8 months the company were ranking number 1 in Google for 40 competitive keyword searches
- We improved their visibility for product and service related searches
- Our SEO team worked hard to improve the companies backlink profile
- Our content writers worked with Spokes and Spanners to produce blog posts that helped potential customers
Get a FREE Quote
About Spokes and Spanners
Spokes and Spanners are a local family run bike shop, which is based in North Camp, Farnborough. They repair and service mountain bikes in their workshop and they sell bikes and accessories in their shop. They are an authorised retailer for many mountain bike brands including KTM and Mondraker. They host a bi-weekly mountain bike ride from their shop and have regular attendees.